Invicta Fighting Championships 10 takes place Friday night at the Arena Theatre in Houston, TX and will be streamed LIVE on UFC FightPass starting at 9pm ET. Before tomorrow night’s action begins, the fighters took to the scales today for the official weigh-ins.
– Michelle Waterson (105.0) vs Hérica Tibúrcio (105.0)
– Tonya Evinger (134.75) vs Cindy Dandois (135.0)
– Andrea Lee (125.5) vs Roxanne Modafferi (125.0)
– DeAnna Bennett (125.0) vs Jennifer Maia (124.0)
– Peggy Morgan (145.0) vs Andria Wawro (149.0)*
– Alexa Grasso (115.25) vs Alida Gray (115.0)
– Jinh Yu Frey (106.25)** vs Cassie Robb (105.25)
– Rachael Ostovich (126.0) vs Evva Johnson (125.0)
*Wawro has two hours to make 146.0 pounds.
**Frey has two hours to make 106.0 pounds.
Note: Any fighter who misses weight on her first try will be deducted 10% of her fight purse. If a fighter is still unable to make weight on her second try, the penalty increases to 25%.